There are few things as soothing, as relaxing, and as invigorating as a nice epsom salt bath. The bath and shower market is worth billions and growing, and it makes sense that small business owners want to get a piece of that pie.
Bath Products That Use Epsom Salt
There’s a wide variety of different bath products that may use epsom salt in their formulation. These can be made in kitchens by small business owners selling in local shops and online, and they include:
- Hand scrubs – Epsom salt mixed with nourishing ingredients is perfect for exfoliating the hands during the dry winter months. It’s a common product found in hand scrubs and manicure treatments.
- Foot scrubs – While the hands take much of the abuse in the cool and dry fall and winter, it’s the feet that need a little help during sandal season. Foot scrubs with epsom salt help to exfoliate the skin, leaving behind fresh, healthy looking, and beautiful feet.
- Soaks – Foot soaks and bath soaks are a popular choice for small business owners. An epsom salt bath is well known to provide soothing relaxation, and it’s a perfect pampering gift to remind a loved one to take a little time out for themselves. For this reason, small business owners may combine epsom salt with essential oils, herbs, flowers, and scented powders to create the most luxurious soaking products for their customers.
- Scalp scrubs – Scalp scrubs can work to invigorate the hair while removing dead skin cells and stubborn product buildup. These scalp scrubs are often created by small business owners who focus on full body pampering, or those who run salons and wish to offer scalp scrub pampering services to their clients.
- Body polish – Body polish or body scrub is a year-round product that always leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed, and renewed. These products are often used before shaving to limit ingrown hair and irritation, and they can help to give additional body products like lotions and oils a better ability to soak into the skin.
High Quality Salt Matters
High quality epsom salt in bulk matters to the products being created. Using epsom salt without a USP grade or certification means not fully knowing what is being put into the products being sold to clients or customers. Epsom salt bath products will be in contact with the skin, the body’s largest organ, and it should be as pure, safe, and high-quality as possible.
Order Bulk Epsom Salt Online
Here at BulkEpsomSalt.com we offer USP Grade Epsom Salt, the highest grade Bulk Epsom Salt for Floatation Tanks. You may request for an official COA with your order. We also offer epsom salt for gardening supplies, household products, and more. Call us today 818-203-7698 to get a quote!